Too Much Debt Can Affect Your Mental And Physical Health
Money is needed by all and is an essential part of life but most of the people now do not have enough money to fulfill all their dreams or meet with all the demands of the family. In such cases people have two options to choose from. One is to narrow down their choice, be selective and restrict them from sharing the abundance that the society has to offer. The other way is to carry on with their dreams but incur debt in the process in the forms of credit card debts, personal loans or any other forms of money lending.
There are different types of debt available and are also easily accessible which is why you will find most of the people opting for it. However, dreams can really come true till the time your debt is within your manageable limits. Unmanageable debt will not only lead you to a debt trap but will also affect your mental as well as physical health at the same time. it may be surprising but it is true.
All depends on your response
Responding to your demands and creating problems regarding money is most of the times self-inflicted. You can keep your finance well under your control with better management and it depends largely on how you respond to it and its surrounding factors.
- Your behavioral pattern is the most significant thing in this regard as it will compel you to spend without any restraints and thereby drive you to debt in the end.
- When you are in debt and cannot deal with your monthly bills as desired, you will feel the stress and it will start affecting you emotionally if you do not respond to it the right manner.
- If you continue to ignore your bills and think that you will be able to pay it off later on in a single instant, you are actually doing a very bad job in managing your debt.
The ultimate result of this that you will be depriving you from the worldly pleasure. Along with that, you will also be depriving your family from their daily needs and happiness as well.
Deny the facts
While it is expected that you will do well in your money management, it is also expected that you know about the signs and symptoms of emotional effect of debt.
- The most significant sign of emotional effect of debt is when you go to a denial mode. This is the situation when you start denying that you are in debt. This is due to the fear of facing the frightening facts of debts and collections and you start to ignore the due bills.
- You will also start spending compulsively at these times even knowing well that your economic and financial condition is ever deteriorating. In the process, you will keep on piling up debt till the time when some outside forces you to change your lifestyle and start contemplating open alternatives that is long overdue.
These external forces are the collection call, legal notice and threat of foreclosure. These forces will not only make you realize the facts of debt, the common practices of money lending and at the same time embarrass you in front of friends and family.
Few other signs to notice
Sticking to your mental health conditions due to unmanageable debts, there are a few other signs that you should notice and take immediate actions.
- You will always be worried and restless knowing about the consequences and this will result in fear and panic. You will be awake at nights and the eating habits will change both leading to stress and serious physical issues as well.
- You will not be able to function properly at your workplace, feel lethargic at work and be panic stricken always. This may also lead to further health problems and will affect your life and home as well.
- You will start behaving abnormally and will have continual mood swipes. You will be afraid to take on phone calls regardless of who it is on the other end fearing it to be a collection call. You will distance yourself from friends, family, and society.
- Your behavioral changes will result in unreasonable anger that may in turn result in violence and other illegal activities as well.
- Negative feelings will start to build up and you will feel the drastic effects of depression which is the ultimate in such cases.
If you ignore these signs and overlook medical assistance then all these will result in severe medical conditions such as:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic diseases
- Strokes and even heart attack.
Therefore, when you are facing acute problem in managing your bills, there are several ways to fund it and get a financial relief. You can click here to visit our site Liberty Lending and learn more about such sources, the money lending process and terms and get the desired relief from the pressure of your unpaid bills.
Get more than debt relief
These ways will not only provide you with the immediate relief by getting rid of your dues as fast as possible but at the same time it will help you to have the basic needs of life. You will not feel overwhelmed by the mounting pressure anymore and it will not affect your family budget as well.
Outstanding medical, utility, energy or any other bills will affect your finance management as well as your health. When you see that your credit score is affected and your credibility is going down you will experience several psychological and physical effects of debt creeping in.
When your debts are high and out of your hand, you may even have to declare bankrupt which is even much more serious. You will have to deal with its consequences for ten long years. You will have to live your life from paycheck to paycheck and in due course will surely fall into the unavoidable debt trap.
Looking at the positives, there are some useful government funded health insurance programs, different types of money lending programs, grants and benefits that will help you to cope up with the situation.