Surprising benefits of massage therapy
Did you get sore in your muscles? Are you wondering what can be done? Then it is advisable that you can go with massage therapy. This massage therapy can give you the relaxation to your muscles. It is a greater way to wind down, relax, and pamper yourself. You only need to provide some hours from your busy schedule. In our history in both western and Indian culture, massage therapy has been introduced to enhance the wellness to the human body.
There are some surprising benefits of massage therapies are discussing below:
- Counteracts sitting at a desk all day: Do you work in the office? Are you sitting throughout a day on the chair? Do you have a heavy pain on your shoulders and neck? Your all problem solution is massage. If you take a regular massage, it will not only help you to relax, it also helps you to reduce negative health effects.
- Eases Muscle Pain: If you have any sports injury, then massage therapy can reduce your muscle pain by increasing your blood circulation. Massage can also prevent future injuries.
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression: Massage therapy can increase serotonin and dopamine level, which helps to decrease depression. This is the best medication for breast cancer patient. According to the survey, if the breast cancer patients take therapy three times a week, then depression and anger reduce, and it helps to get well soon.
- Improves sleep: Since massage therapy increase serotonin and dopamine level, you can become more peaceful in mind so automatically you get a good sleep.
- Boost Immunity: Massage can be best for your immune system. According to the research, the person who does massage regularly they can notice the changes in their body immune. As per study continuous 45 minutes massage can increase the number of white blood cells and lymphocytes, which helps to reduce disease.
- Relieves and Reduces Headaches: If you have a migraine problem, then massage therapy is the best option to reduce pain.
- Reduce side effects during Chemotherapy: The patient who is affected in cancer, and they are undergoing chemotherapy for them the negative effect is very much strong. That time to reduce the negative side effect massage is the best option. The patient who takes regular massage they will have a reduction in pain, anxiety, fatigue, etc.
- Assist in Rehabilitation after Stroke: As per research, massage therapy is the best for those people who are recovering from a stroke. It increases sensory motor function; decreases anxiety, Physiological stress, etc. It improves overall health and gives you relief from pain. Depression is one bigger factor for stroke, which can be reduced by massage therapy. Stroke gives swelling and inflammation in your body, to reduce this you positively need gentle massage, and this will improve the blood circulation on to your body.
- Reduce Symptoms of Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia gives pain in the joint, and body massage can make them flexible. This massage works well if you have Fibromyalgia pain. If this pain become more then anxiety and depression becomes more. The massage will increase your sleep and physical function of your body.
- Assists in regaining memory: Some people who get stroke sometime they lost their memory that time to restore memory it helps. Massage therapists must be trained in reflexology so that they can do proper massages in the brain, heart point, spine, neck, adrenals, etc.
- Diabetes: Massage therapy is best for diabetes patients. It helps to restore insulin and lower the inflammation.
- Help lower high blood pressure and improve blood circulation: Full body massage increases blood flow inside the body. If you want to be healthy, then you need to have proper blood circulation, which only can be given by massage.
- Improves ADHD: ADHD effected people must take a ten massage in two weeks, and then it will reduce.
Instead of taking more medicine, you can take a massage, which can be more helpful. It will also have no side effects and keep you fit for the long term. It not only will make you feel good, but it also improves your health and quality of life.